Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Guardian newspaper,

The author of a post related to Iranian blogs in Guardian, perhaps has no idea that I am such a big fan of Guardian newspaper when she wrote about my blog at the end of her post. To be honest I was surprised to see people visiting this page from UK early afternoon, and since I read Guardian on daily bases, I went to their page and saw the link to my blog and was kind of shocked, I am wondering how did she find my blog! But I guess one thing leads to another and you end up in places you don't expect to in cyberspace and that is in fact the most interstice aspect of internet. Any how, I shall thank Jane Perrone for her post.( I am pretty sure "Jane" is a female name , at least in Canada, hopefully it is the same in UK).

After the letter to Mortazavi, some of the readers sent e-mails and asked about my imprisonment, I hadn't talked about it here before, but since you asked, Globe and Mail once profiled me and you can see it on Google archive HERE, although there is much more to it, but I guess I'll leave it at that for now, since I am still not ready to write about the details of it.

Oh and there is this news coming from some of the insiders of Iranian Government talking about how embarrassed some top officials even in the right wing camp and judiciary are over what Mortazavi has done and might, I stress, MIGHT finally remove him with his gang. (we have speculated this so many times before, specially over the death of Zahra Kazemi, and it never happened, you will be surprised of how ruthless these powerful right wingers in Iran are)