Sunday, January 02, 2005

About that..

Ya, so I have decided to write about the presidential election and will number all the posts related to them in front of the title which will simply be "presidential election". The first one is an article from Shargh Newspaper in Persian, unfortunately Shargh's web site doesn't have separate links for each article. So I had to post it here since I think it is a good analysis of different scenarios that might happen and has some early polling in it, Although I find the polls very misleading at this pint, especially that presidential election in Iran is somewhat about personalities of the candidates and less about the platforms. One thing for sure though, it is not clear who is going to win it and that makes it exciting. I wrote about it in Persian in Ghasedak a month ago.