Sunday, February 27, 2005

Million dollar pain..

Just coming back from Million Dollar Baby, great performance of Clint Eastwood, Hilary Swank and Morgan Freeman, but maybe for the first time in my life-I don't know how many times I have thought some thing has been my first time-I really felt I was paralyzed the moment she asked for her life to be ended..It was the ultimate feeling of depression, so severe that I thought I couldn't breath for a moment or two, yes I know it is only a movie, but some times-I am not justifying I am just writing what happened- some times one could be so deeply effected by a movie that it is hard to distance yourself from the character, I guess that is how you know a movie is a good one. Despite the depressing ending of the movie, I am happy I saw it because now I have some one to cheer for tomorrow night at the Oscars..